From the moment the wedding date had been selected I knew V.I.P Decorators would be the vendor of choice for the wedding mandap and accompanying decorations.
I have heard nothing but positive feedback regarding their services and have fallen in love over and over again with their constant evolution in mandaps and décor.
They transform spaces and have aspirations for venues that most would not even dare to imagine.
Mrs. Irene Prasad is the brain behind their creations and together with a lovely team her visions are bought to life.
V.I.P Decorators were also used to decorate our home, both interior and exterior.
What I loved about V.I.P:
- They took the time to understand what I was after.
- They did not rush the meetings we had prior to the wedding.
- They matched the mandup and décor colours to my outfit.
- They incorporated a few decorations I had bought from India and a ‘Welcome’ sign that belonged to my late grandmother.
- They tried to achieve everything I had requested.
- They worked tirelessly.
- AND most importantly – they are detail orientated.
- Despite the years of experience and the hundreds of weddings that they have worked, they remain humble, without an ounce of arrogance.
As Irene Aunty was packing up after finishing the décor in the house I remember saying to her:
“I knew you were good. I just didn’t realise you would be this good!”
When walking into the wedding venue I felt as though I’d stepped into a royal palace.
See the thing is, for V.I.P, it’s more than a business, it’s a passion.
Look no further than V.I.P Decorating.
Contact Details – 02 9604 4571 or 0414 933 522
Malas by Mala
Yes. Mala is her name and she makes Malas. If that’s not reason enough to book her, then I don’t know what is.
She has a big heart, a joyful personality and a welcoming smile. Plus her garlands are fresh and lovely.