Welcome to my virtual diary.
Featuring a thread of words sewn together to create sentences. Sentences that introduce my thoughts, ideas, opinions and experiences.
The first few posts focus on my wedding and tips and tricks that helped me plan for the big day. From there, I went missing and have only come just back to the world of blogging – 2 years and 2 babies later!
10 Rapid Fire Questions
1. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Shaniqua – DUH
2. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be? Eucalyptus Lollies and Exit Mould. Bloody love a clean home!
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? A celebrity – another DUH!
4. What does your name mean? Inspiration.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why? Fiji. It will always be my island home.
6. Are you a morning or a night person? Both. Just don’t wake me up if I am sleeping for unnecessary reasons.
7. What is one thing that annoys you the most? I hate when people sniff. Just blow ya nose already!
8. What is one of your weird quirks? I can’t handle sleeping in an ensuite if the toilet seat lid is open. I feel like the germs can touch me.
9. Describe yourself in 3 words. 1. Fun 2. Easy-Going 3. Impatient
10. If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I already do. Apparently, I say a lot.
So that’s me… what you see is what you get, although as they say ‘never judge a book by its cover’. I am perfectly flawed and will always be a work in progress. I am learning how to be the best version of me while striving to be the best I can be to those I love, especially my babies.
She lived. She loved. She learnt. She shared